Dymag CA5 Carbon wheels installation problem

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not check... I will as soon as I receive back the wheel. Worst case scenario when I have the wheel I will install spacers in the DTC/ABS sensor as long as the wheel fits correct in with the calipers. In the bike the Dymag test it everything was perfect. I am very curious to see what is the problem.

The wheel came back and fitted perfect just like the stock one. I checked the right caliper and disc was in the middle of the caliper I checked the left and disc was off on the left by 0.5mm. The OEM had almost the same difference. I am thinking that this is normal since the 2 discs are the same but on the left side the re is the ABS ring. I asked my mechanic and told me that even his 2017 Suzuki was also off. To fix it is really easy since the Alpha Racing discs have some inserts that I can shave and move the disc as much as I need on the right.
Did any of you checked if this is true in your bike? Mine is a 2010 DTC/ABS model. If you have some info please add a comment.

not sure what your sayimg,you saying they fit now? or is that a reply from dymag?

my wheels (marscheni)(sp) have a slight difference,about 1.5mm difference on either side,but i just remove the disc spacers and they are central in both calipers.

The wheel came back from Dymag and now it fits perfect. The left disc is not centered but this is true also for the OEM with the same difference.

sooooooo,what was issue if they haven't done anything? user error or have they changed something?

They found nothing but when it got back it was perfect the first time I install the wheel. I now have no issues:watermelon:. They also look amazing and the bike feels so light.

Back