newbie saying hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Tricky. I hope that’s your year of birth displayed mate. I very recently joined myself.

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi valhalla64 yes mate is yours the same year as well.yes this is the 1st bmw s1000r ive owned so got loads to find out about cheers mate for the welcome:tennis:

Yes mate same same. Have you the bike now mate? If so please share info.

Mick

Yes mate same same. Have you the bike now mate? If so please share info.

Mick

yes mate brought the bmw s1000rr 2012 last week ,the bike needs a bit of tlc a few jobs doing but im getting there.im not sure how to put a picture on here yet lol thanks for the welcome lads and girls

Welcome tricky....great news about picking up ur bike...if its looking for TLC look at joining up as a member to qualify for discounts at dealers... well worth the joining fee!

Warm welcome to the forum mate...good idea there with the premier membership, price of a cheap gargle at the boozer...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Welcome in mate. I`m new to the S1000RR also so gathering as much info as I can. I do most of my own work on my bikes so if I can help I will.

Colin

cheers locke and welcome to the forum from me,and yes I will deffo need help because I always work on my own bikes but I don,t know nothing about bmw at moment cheers mick

Back