Gen 4 screen options

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Rubber is optional. I have it on my Gen3 screen, but Gen4 doesn't have one and no issues.

Racing is better I think, as you can hide behind it.

Thanks buddy, I'll look into getting one then as the OEM ones seem very expensive indeed for a piece of plastic! BMW Tax is taking the biscuit!!!

this is what i opted for MRA light tint double bubble,

cnPjFg4.jpg

The rubber is just to make it road legal as per regulation. Just most don’t care XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MRA Screen arrived today, so popped into the garage and fitted it. Quality product with a nice finish, looks very good on the bike and so I'm pleased :)

How do I post pics mate? Back in the day I used to use photobucket but since they starting charging I don't know what's the go to app now.

you can post via a browser, or the easiest option is to download Tapatalk and find the forum and upload directly from your phone.

I guess u like the colour red! shelves...bike....screens looks mint mate!

Thanks guys, picture quality didn’t turn out great above, must have selected the wrong setting. But you get the idea. Will take it for a test ride with the new screen when the weather improves.

Back