Amazon Returns

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Anyone ever bought a watch from Amazon ?

I'm not happy with the one I bought from a reseller (Spain).. received it 27th Dec.... The manual is shit and the functionality of the watch is more complex than a standard watch, the guy I bought it from is on holiday till the 9th Jan.. asked him via email to call me on his return to let me know what I'm doing wrong... alarm I can't get to work, the backlight is temperamental...

Says I've got 30 days to return, I've worn it twice, is this 30 day thing realistic...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
7fb3a95eaadb78afd04c0cd4201ffc94.jpg

Last edited:
Never bought a watch off amazon or had to return anything for that matter but if within his return terms I can't see it being a problem.

Yea, theres a 30 day Amazon g/tee thing, don't really want to return it...just wondered what the score was if I had too...

Really easy to return anything to Amazon, on the orders page there’s a return button, this gives you a return label or scannable box thing that the post office scans and they stick your labels on for you. As soon as you scan it at the post office they refund you, amazing service really

Yea, just wondered if the returns worked or not with something like a watch, quietly hoped someone on here had a similar one to tell me how to work it lol..

Back