Brake Pad Recommendations

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it is. Didn't think they ate the disk...maybe they do :worried:

To be fair, I wouldn't say they've beaten the discs up to much. Just noticed a heat ring on one of the discs.

I'm changing the wheels from cast to OZ, so when i do that i'll give the calipers a really good clean and make sure the pistons are flowing freely. Due a fluid change as well. Currently using Motul 660 iirc.

Last edited:
To be fair, I wouldn't say they've beaten the discs up to much. Just noticed a heat ring on one of the discs.

I'm changing the wheels from cast to OZ, so when i do that i'll give the calipers a really good clean and make sure the pistons are flowing freely. Due a fluid change as well. Currently using Motul 660 iirc.

Will say this, I got the 95's wet when low and they broke up and scored the discs. I would use the Brembo SC's on the road in light of this.

I used SC pads for 4 years with the hp4 and they worked well enough for me in all conditions.

I’ve got an unused set of sc front pads for M4 calipers (single piece each side) if anyone is after some?

Back