Shoei X-Spirit III

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fast_ryan

Reaction score
After countless seasons wearing Arai helmets I have switched brands for the 2020 season and will be using a Shoei helmet for the first time. Having tried one on for initial sizing and fit I bought a Shoei X-Spirit III, a selection of Shoei CWR-F visors, and tear-offs as part of the Feridax ACU scheme. I then had it professionally fitted by the Shoei BSB Race Support Team, which included changing various pad sizes to get the perfect fit, and have it set it up for track use.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I normally have my helmets painted and approached Rage Designs who are an approved Shoei painter. Along with Rich-Art Concepts and Paint Nation they are one of the leading helmet painters in the UK and you will find their work in both the BSB and TT paddocks. My helmet paintwork is normally based on a combination of past and present racers from different championships around the world. For this one the brief was simple and all I said was pick a leading BMW rider’s helmet design as a basis and surprise me with something unique with a bit of personalisation. The finished helmet is pictured below courtesy of Rage Designs.

Back