S1000RR M in da uk

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spaghetti

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Alex, I’ve owned a couple of BMW’s before and I’m really excited to start riding this one! I had anticipated going too California school, was sad to hear it has shut down, does anyone have any other recommendations?

thanks!

Welcome!

Consider hiring 1 to 1 coach instead, looking back I think it's better option that CSS (I did all 4 levels).

Hows it going m8 and welcome... interesting pic, was wondering what was going on with the coupon all fuzzed out..

Your either shy or still drunk and missed the reggie plate... [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

hello and welcome, as said best bang for money is one to one. notsofast.com, spike Edwards or the such.:)

Hey,
Thanks a lot for your advice and help people!
I’m not shy but the guy I blocked out is a BMW staff member, without his permission I didn’t feel fair posting a picture, and that is like literally the only picture I have!

thanks for the suggestion of taking 1-1, I’m gonna look into this!

Thanks,
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the new bike. I also recommend 1-1 tuition rather than CSB or similar. I did the CSB and found the first two levels very formulaic. Levels three and four were a bit more individually tailored and useful.

Welcome ! I did 1&2 but then had 1-1 with Nemomoto twice now, ex CSS instructor but a hell of a lot better for the day, awesome fella and easy to converse with

Back