Assen wsb

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlS

Reaction score
I’m planning to go to Assen this season it will be my first time. I live in the south east and have been looking at a ferry from Harwich to Hook of Holland and then riding to Assen. Have any of you made the trip same trip?? Cheers for any advice.

I went in 2009. Your leaving it late to get somewhere to stay. I booked it all up in November and managed to find a place in Groningen. Not fat from the track, easy to get to. It's an experience for sure. The locals come and line the roads for miles with picnics & bbqs to watch all the bikes.

I have the hotel booked also in Groningen. Am looking at ferry tickets which also seem to be booking up. Once I’ve decided on the bike after Saturday I’ll commit. The hotel can be cancelled up to the 16th April but the ferry so non refundable.

Yeah it doesn’t look to bad. It’s the first time i will have done anything like this so am just looking for a bit of advice what others may have done differently.

Back