Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merry Xmas and HNY for 2020

Riding
    Gen 4 2020 ordered

Re: Merry Xmas and HNY for 2020

Firstly a belated Happy Christmas to all ....first post for a while having had the entire house knocked for six with a sickness bug! Well over it now but still have presents to open lol

With a couple of hours left in 2019 I wanted to wish everyone on this forum a fabulous New Year.....2020 is going to be mega exciting for lots of peoples....those awaiting new Gen 4 deliveries now that BMW has pulled its finger out. and I'm really looking forward to seeing peoples pictures and smiling faces as they take delivery. Pic of the month competitions could be interesting...... lol

So I raise a glass to you all tonight...2020 is a few hours away but whatever you wish for you can achieve it....you just got to put the effort in! Have a great evening with your loved ones....and enjoy

Marc
    2020 Gen 4 M Sport ordered....its shopping time!

New member to the forum??....look at joining our Premier members for only £12.50 for 1 year or £20 for 2 years....discounts across lots of suppliers and main dealers.

What you save on ONE main dealer purchase spend of £250 on parts will pay for nearly 4 years membership.....its a no brainer for me.

PM me for more info or anyone on the admin/mod team

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madairuk For This Useful Post:

Riding
    BMW S1000RR

Quote Originally Posted by soofsayer View Post
    It has been a long year.

The delayed new gen4 bike deliveries put a hold on two wheeled adventures for a number of us including myself. Our annual forum meet was put on ice this year, but ideas and planning for the 2020 get together will start soon.

I would like to say a very big thanks to the moderators Alex, Oli, Ryan and Marc for all their help over the year helping keep the place ticking over. I have been asked by other members if they can help around the place which is deeply appreciated and not forgotten.

Big thanks also to all our premier member subscribers who help keep the lights on. Your support means the forum can run without revenues from adverts and pop ups. In 2020 I am hoping to move us on to a new forum platform giving you guys an even better subscriber experience with more functionality and privacy.

Finally, wishing everyone and their families a merry xmas and a happy and prosperous new year.
    Xenforo?

2 YEAR PREMIER MEMBER oldwobbler's Avatar
    Riding
    19 msport

All the best for 2020 - thanks to everyone who has an input to the forum - its a great place.
    Punctuation - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldwobbler For This Useful Post: