S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlS

Reaction score
Hi I’m test riding a 2015 bike on 4th Jan and test ride depending will be buying following the ride. I’ve heard nothing but good things about these bikes so am looking forward to it.

Welcome to the forum Carl!

They are indeed fantastic [emoji6]
What sort of riding do you enjoy and what is your riding history?
I hope the weather is OK for your test ride and that you join the Bavarian team very soon [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum and Merry Christmas

Hi. I haven’t ridden in about 7 years. I had a zx6r that sat in the garage as an expensive ornament for a while. I actually went in to the dealer to look at something a little more upright but the moment I saw the S1000rr I knew I’d be getting another sports bike. I’m hoping to go to Assen in April to see WSBK. Now my children are older and more independent I’ll have more tome to ride.

Hi, my 17 plate will be for sale soon, standard or with a range of extras, pm me if you will want to have a look.

Picked up my 2015 bike on motorsport colours this morning. Thanks to everyone at Lind Norwich. Felt a proper 🔔🔚in bike gear on the bus going to pick it up

Cheers. A bit dismayed that the weather forecast for my area for the next day or so is far from ideal!!!

This made me chuckle....
Kinda reminded me going to pick up a new car from Birmingham ...went on the train and took my sons and a car seat for youngest... amount of dodgy looks I got was loads.
Hope you got to put some miles on her today!

Back