Prospective owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning gents. Just popping in to say hello to one and all. One or two on here may recognise the user name from elsewhere and wonder what’s going on. I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on a new bike in the new year and it’s going to be between a gen3 s1000rr and an RSV4 rf so thought I’d get myself on here to get some info. The idea is to use it for early morning weekend mooching and track days. 👍🏻
Andy

Finally put bought a 2017 in motorsport colours with forged wheels. Can’t wait for February 22nd.
Plan is for plenty of weekend dawn raids in to North Wales and around 10 track days mainly at Anglesey and Oulton Park.
On the lookout now for aftermarket fairings, rearsets, levers and GB racing engine covers so if anyone is about to finally chop their gen3 for a gen4 then give me a shout.
I’m based in Liverpool so anyone around fancy joining us for track days or owt, give us a shout too.

Welcome Chocyboy....counting down the days I think we are all doing that at the moment! some for bikes...some for sun!

Enjoy your new steed!

Back