8 (3) hours of sepang 2019, EWC

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see Niccolo Canepa wining with Yart team on Yamaha. He is very fast fella.

Was it a wet race?

Last edited:
I watched it on Eurosport - Canepa's an animal................three hours on the bike in a row and looked like he'd just done a 20 min track session at inters pace.

Both of them looked bored and pissed off, they get a very hollow victory against their names.

Nothing against Canepa, its an epic ride, he was in the zone, but I feel for the other guys.

- Alex

Both of them looked bored and pissed off, they get a very hollow victory against their names.

Nothing against Canepa, its an epic ride, he was in the zone, but I feel for the other guys.

- Alex
I thought there was only 1 team mate? At least according to Qualification sheets I didn't notice a 3rd rider

Parkes times were only a second slower in the dry and still competitive in the rider order. Perhaps they were a lot slower in the rain or something? I can understand how Canepa would hog the bike once he saw the Yamaha Factory team was out and he got a sniff of the victory that wasn't there before.

I get it, when conditions a sketchy the rider out there has all the data and knows precisely how hard to push. Saves time on the outlaps etc.

Its just shit if you're not Canepa!

- Alex

Yeah, I'd be proper gutted if I'd gone to all that trouble to get there and didn't ride. A hollow victory for the other guys!

Back