Have you been a good boy this year?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc A

Reaction score
So sat here watching my son play PS4...and it dawns on me that this time in two weeks....and it will all be over...

So who has asked for what for Christmas this year.....any bike related goodies?

PS Take this post as a reminder to send ur santa email/letter if you haven't already. lol:tennis:

Maybe this

Bremsscheibe_320_x_5_5_EVO__links__S_1000_RR_2019___6323.jpg

Well thats not gonna rattle or bend as you flex the present lol.....guess its a frisbee and go from there!

Well, my bike's been delayed to Week 1 2020, so can't put it beside the tree now! I've asked the wife for another present now so I have something to open on Xmas day but she's having none of it! lol

Have been treating myself though in excitement, bought a new helmet and new gloves :)

Ordered myself an Alpha Racing 2D Potentiometer for the front end on my Gen 3. :tennis: Should receive it for the weekend!

I been good Santa! Honest I have! Just an apple and an orange in the bottom of my stocking this year Santa.....

I’d be surprised if I get anything having just bought the Gen 3 track bike. I get to pick it up on the 30th so that’s kind of a Christmas present I guess

Back