AJ vs Ruiz rematch

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around 25 of us at the gym watching this last night... we had a sweepstake, I was the first to mark up the board.. Luiz win 6th round !.... as the fight progressed I suspected a judges tally but secretly hoped for some explosive action along the way, a huge disappointment I thought... the big guy took the safe option with his reach but never capitalised on it with any serious activity.

I expected too much and miss the 80s and 90s on that note these two would have been canon fodder for you know who, Holyfield, Spinks etc..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

A wins a win, glad AJ got the belts back and normal order has been restored. In my opinion, I don’t think he needs to fight Ruiz again, his next target should be the winner of Tyson and Wilder.

I have to confess when i typed my response saying Aj has got it I didn't even realise that the match was on and there was a couple of rounds left....I thought it was going to be on at sill oclock time....
Glad he got the belt though....

Back