Laguna Seca announced

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are your fingers doing?? Ok I hope as no typos in ur forum posts.....lol

lol, thanks for asking. The skin has healed but I'm convinced I keep breaking the bone every few weeks. Got to earn a living. Fortunately I should be ok on the brakes but I won't last full sessions or a whole day at mugello next week. Its still very swollen, I borrowed a mates larger gloves lol

I'm on this and a mate could potentially be dropping out because of money issues due to covid.. if he does I'll you know bmwbadboy

My mate asked me today if I know anyone that wants his place. There is a place there if you want it bmwbadboy least if it gets cancelled you'll be on it automatically for next year.

I dont think much of the US is in lock down, hence the massive figures.

g/f has a friend who lives in cali.apparently they are back into fulll lockdown,closed beaches etc,we are on the no fly list from the UK anyway so notmuch chance of getting over there either way.

i'm booked (well was) to goto vegas in sept,but thats just been cancelled

g/f has a friend who lives in cali.apparently they are back into fulll lockdown,closed beaches etc,we are on the no fly list from the UK anyway so notmuch chance of getting over there either way.

i'm booked (well was) to goto vegas in sept,but thats just been cancelled

Yeah we've got a lot to sort out. We'd booked vagas hotel, yosomite, lake taho, grand canyon to name a few. The only thing we never sorted was a hire car.
What can ya do aye.

thats a lot of shit to go through!!

been lucky with fligths as been able to leave it as an open ticket,and hotel we get refund if cancelled 48hrs prior to arrival,so although it's shit not going,haven't lost any money thankfully.

Postponed until next year... bit gutted but at least its been confirmed early. Rather that than pay the balance flights get cancelled but track saying they still running event.

Postponed until next year... bit gutted but at least its been confirmed early. Rather that than pay the balance flights get cancelled but track saying they still running event.

Can't be true, Mark promised Sepang in 2021

What cant be true?
anything can be true these days, so not surprised if Mark changes his mind. I bet his margin from US event will be much higher than from Malaysia. Plus added prestige. Can't blame him much for that as well.

Last edited:
Have cancelled this.. absolutely gutted and pissed off at the same time we booked original flights then put a fair chunk towards new flights and was cancelled the day after.

If anyones wants a place they will be 2695 now

We are are having to pay an additional 350 if we want to stay on the trip taking it to 2350. I imagine quite a few will be cancelling and the new places being 2695 cant see many takers at that price would rather do jerez brno and probably 2 almerias think we have lost around 600 on flights

Last edited:
A confident 600 rider would have endless fun taking the average litre riders, Laguna isn't big enough to stretch the legs of an RR.

Last edited:
Back