Laguna Seca announced

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its probably worth being on the reserve list for Laguna... expect there will be a number of 'situation changes' closer to the day the balance is due.

- Alex

Last edited:
definately,peolpe know they'll be able to sell thier place on if need be later next year.

everywhere,various forums,FB,or if theres a waiting list,back to NL.

You can still buy a spot via Bikerdays website, altho transportation will be a hassle I guess

Added myself to reserve list for Laguna Seca. I guess there are some chances of few spots become available later this year.

amended.
My track days are off for a while now anyway. Friday I managed to cut half way through 2 of my fingers on my table saw. Luckily they saved them, tendons attached and pins put in bones.

Ouch! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thanks, nothing to do with me but amazed what they could do, i thought they'd be taken off. Waited 18 hours for surgery as only one operating theater operational.

well British Airways have cancelled my flight today. Nl aren't making a decision for another 3 weeks yet. I'm not even gonna bother looking at other flights.

well British Airways have cancelled my flight today. Nl aren't making a decision for another 3 weeks yet. I'm not even gonna bother looking at other flights.
US is still on lockdown from Europeans right? Don't see this happening unless NL decides to sell Bikerdayz places to locals.

How are your fingers doing?? Ok I hope as no typos in ur forum posts.....lol

Back