New 2020 CBR1000RR-R Fireblade

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prove the figures at the dyno.
Also power to weight?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Power

To be honest I don’t really care what power it makes. Likewise, I’m not all that fussed about how much power the Gen 4 S1000RR makes either. 200 Bhp is more than enough.

Re: Power

To be honest I don’t really care what power it makes. Likewise, I’m not all that fussed about how much power the Gen 4 S1000RR makes either. 200 Bhp is more than enough.

I think the subject is really how much the blade has increased its bhp from the old one and about time...

Prove the figures at the dyno.
Also power to weight?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This is very true, BMW consistently seem to make their quoted figures on the dyno, whereas the same can't be said about the Japanese machines..

As i said on another thread....crappy 80s switchgear...kiddy welding...would rather buy a gen 4 sport and use the change for a Honda monkey bike lol

UK Media Launch: 27 Jan-02 Feb 20 (Qatar International Circuit)
Showroom Demos: XX Mar 20
First Deliveries: 01 Apr 20

Are you ordering one ?

No; but I would have done if BMW hadn’t confirmed a delivery date for my Gen 4. Rather fortuitously my old Honda dealer reached out before Christmas and gave me the release dates and prices. It’s going to be a fantastic bike.

I've a soft spot for Blades truth be told, did anyone spot the size of the coolers ! at 0:31... at first glance it looked like the oil cooler was above the rad ! Surely not ?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back