S1000RR M Sport or S1000RR Sport with Performance Pack

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, but I've not seen any posts from anyone saying the M Sport as a bad product and this wasn't the intention of my thread either. I just wanted some help in making a decision from people in the know, and it's certainly been helpful in that respect.

If you read all the negative stuff on the carbon wheels topic also on the issues one, it seems the M is the worst and the non M the best....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read all the negative stuff on the carbon wheels topic also on the issues one, it seems the M is the worst and the non M the best....

Societal opinion reduced to a nutshell!

I’m happy with my choice but the Gen 4’s just a bike among many others. One man’s meat is another man’s murder!

I haven’t seen this thread you’re referring to, nor am I interested. For me, the colour of the bike was very important as I love a red motorbike and I’m happy with my choice and looking forward to taking delivery in the future.

We all like different things at the end of the day, the M Sport is great and so is the Sport with Performance Pack, only thing I’m missing out on is Carbon Wheels which as I’ve said earlier is not a biggie for me at all as I’m getting the forged.

Let’s not try and turn this thread into an argument fellas. (Thumbs up)

On a side note, why hasn’t this forum got the option for emojis?

Back