S1000RR M Sport or S1000RR Sport with Performance Pack

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I mean if you want the carbon wheels after buying the other one then the cost is way higher. That is what I meant.
Just if you’re fan of carbon and later on you fancy then regardless.
Anyway don’t care really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's 2k from BST, and their stuff is probably way better than BMW first attempt

They don't want cash. Think the most you can do now is £2k. This was the same with the Suzuki I got in 17. It's to stop money laundering.
If your buying outright, bank transfer, then PCP won't have an effect. You might get something off RRP though.

Well, some good news chaps, order placed for a 2020 S1000RR Sport in Racing Red with Performance Pack and factory fitted alarm.

Been told to expect it around Feb/March time, but don't know how true that is! March would be good as it's my birthday month :)

Time for some Xmas shopping for some goodies. Thanks for the advice everyone, no doubt I'll have more questions and hope to be an active member and meet some of you people soon.

I was advised the red and silver options are not available until next September due to bmw only building m-sports to catch up, whether that is correct or not only bmw will know

I was advised the red and silver options are not available until next September due to bmw only building m-sports to catch up, whether that is correct or not only bmw will know

Who advised you of this? Don’t see why it would make a difference apart from the paint shop and sticking different wheels on, as surely they’re all put together at the same factory.

I cant see how BMW would release a new colour only not to have it available until Sept....that is just a repeat of this year for all colours and I'm sure they wouldn't want to make the same mistake twice...

I'll message my dealer tomorrow...

I would like to hope not, just what I was told the other day, lads silver was scheduled for November since been put back to September next year.

Last edited:
I would like to hope not, just what I was told the other day, lads silver was scheduled for November since been put back to September next year.

Looks very BMW production planning.

Well for all those wanting to put the M version as a bad product there you go, demand speaks by itself. Carbon wheels, light battery, design scheme tops the sales.

I hope it is not the case, as I say was just what I was told the other day, only bmw would be able to confirm or deny

Well, I've spoken to my dealer this morning and he's confirmed that my bike's expected delivery is Dec if I'm lucky but more likely Jan/Feb based on delays with the RR.

Regards to colour and M's taking priority, he said this was nonsense and orders were being prioritised on dates they were originally submitted regardless of spec and colour, which seems fair in my opinion.

Well, I've spoken to my dealer this morning and he's confirmed that my bike's expected delivery is Dec if I'm lucky but more likely Jan/Feb based on delays with the RR.

Regards to colour and M's taking priority, he said this was nonsense and orders were being prioritised on dates they were originally submitted regardless of spec and colour, which seems fair in my opinion.

Happy days,

Well for all those wanting to put the M version as a bad product there you go, demand speaks by itself. Carbon wheels, light battery, design scheme tops the sales.

I'm sorry, but I've not seen any posts from anyone saying the M Sport as a bad product and this wasn't the intention of my thread either. I just wanted some help in making a decision from people in the know, and it's certainly been helpful in that respect.

I don't need carbon wheels, but rest is available in Perf pack. Honestly don't see anything special in M model, just the coloring scheme.

I don't need carbon wheels, but rest is available in Perf pack. Honestly don't see anything special in M model, just the coloring scheme.

Yeah but they produce more of these than the base model so..... demand

Back