S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooberts

Reaction score
Hello everyone. About to order S1000RR sport with the hope of getting a couple of longer trips to Europe next year. Coming from a Thruxton R and 1299 before that. 1299 was incredible and always got the heart pounding. Thruxton R has been a blast and really enjoyable on the road but the pull back to a sportsbike is strong.
I like to get in a few track sessions each year but mostly road trips. Very impressed with the quality look and details of the S1000RR and think they’ve done an awesome job with the 2020 styling. Seems to represent a really good spec package when comparing prices across other brands.

Welcome, you're not the only one seeing the value in the 2020/Gen4 compared to the competition (they are all mega bucks though). Though you can still tick some options to get it deep into the 20's!

Bbb maybe you should get some made [emoji1787]

- Alex

Just need a can of red bull. Thought the frontal area of the blade looked massive with the integrated wings almost H2-SX feel.

Welcome, you're not the only one seeing the value in the 2020/Gen4 compared to the competition (they are all mega bucks though). Though you can still tick some options to get it deep into the 20's!

Bbb maybe you should get some made [emoji1787]

- Alex
By the looks of 2019 wings are a must on 200+ bhp supersport now. BMW was released in 2018 hence missed this feature.

Just registered on the site .I don't own a BMW but have helped quite a few racers over the years .
I currently need to get some knowlege on a 2014 hP4 ,(ratios etc .)
Currently in hibernation but looking forward to next seasons racing.

Welcome Rooberts...get ur details onto the Gen 4 delivery thread in the Gen 4 section :)

Back