Front paddock stand for HP4 Race

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bikeracer1098

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for a front paddock stand for my HP4 Race.

Currently have the Harris front stand which is OK but a bit flimsy for using to lift the bike over the winter months.

I'd need to be triple sure of getting the right kit for that thing...couldn't deal with a dump off a stand [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Harris Paddock Stands

Harris paddock stands are the best stands I’ve ever used. I’ve been using my current set for the last ten years without issue. Highly recommended.

Harris Paddock Stands

Do you know how Under Yoke stand work with ABS lines ?

The stand won’t fit unless you unbolt the ABS brake line union underneath the lower yoke. That or remove the ABS and fit normal brake lines.

You'll have to slightly modify the plastic plate to allow clearance, then the easiest is to take the bolt out, saw the head off and thread the stud back in with some loctite. Then the lines just pull on and off each time you use the stand. Couple of seconds each time to move them in and out. Don't move whilst riding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Ld9638-X4

Re: Harris Paddock Stands

The stand won’t fit unless you unbolt the ABS brake line union underneath the lower yoke. That or remove the ABS and fit normal brake lines.

are you planning on removing ABS from your M sport ?

Back