S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi new S1000RR owner here. Got a Gen 3 2015 from a dealer who was keen to sell. Only done 3,600 miles. It’s got..
HP levers
HP rearsets
Full Akra titanium system
Plus a spare set of HP wheels for track days.
Sold my 03 R1 track bike and my 05 R1 road bike and the only thing i wanted was as S thou!
Haven’t been out on it yet but this Sunday I’m free and it’s saying a crazy 11 degrees dry. Can’t wait to get out on it. Only thing Iv noticed is that it’s got a Mercedes Benz no.23 petronas sticker on the front. Guessing it was a track bike all its life for customer experience days. I was hoping to see the previous owner on the log book but it doesn’t tell you anymore. I’d love to put some pics up but haven’t a clue how to do it yet. Will no doubt be scouting this forum for information when i start to buy things. Thanks, Rob

Welcome. 3600miles is just run in, so if it was a customer experience machine (which I've never seen with Petronas) then it hardly got used. I've managed more than double that on my 2017 that I largely use on track. The 15/16 plate Gen3's are a great buy. Well sorted and reliable.

Because of the cost, only subscribed members can post pictures. It's £12.50 p/y I believe (couple of drinks out). Otherwise you're welcome to host them somewhere else and link back to them here.

Back