new member collecting bike soon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craig5

Reaction score
would just like to post a hello im craig from north wales and hoping to collect my 2012 gen 2 later this week

Welcome Craig... what kind of riding do you do..any track time, how's the roads down your way ?.

Cheers

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

roads are really good but there really clamping down with average speed cameras now as been few deaths over last few years, i go ty croes often and oulton park now and then prefer ty croes as there fair few grass run off points there

Same all over mate tbh....the road stats up our way have never been attractive... welcome to the forum anyhow.. lots of excellent advice on here, the members only section is worth a gander...discounts galore, service manual downloads etc...free stickers too...all for the price of couple of beers.

Cheers

Last edited:
Same all over mate tbh....the road stats up our way have never been attractive... welcome to the forum anyhow.. lots of excellent advice on here, the members only section is worth a gander...discounts galore, service manual downloads etc...free stickers too...all for the price of couple of beers.

Cheers

i will certainly join then

Just wanted to say hello, might collect an s1000rr 2011-2013 in the next months, happy to SEE soo many s1000rr owners in one place!

Latest posts

Back