Fragrances

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Totally off topic but I'm guessing most of us have a few favourites....I've started getting right into different fragrances..

I've about different 25 bottles which I've bought over the last couple of months..done loads off research and plenty blind buys, most of which have been great, but a couple I sold on immediately..

Got a right good few recs.. if anyones interested...lets hear it..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Bloody hell that is off topic, I'm guessing Hai Karate isn't one of them Stu :) My missus works with the perfume industry so I get the odd bottle now and again... current favourite is Gentleman by Givenchy

Huntsman by Jo Malone.

I buy aftershave / fragrances when forced to at gun point by er indoors.

Last edited:
Haha..I knew someone would come up with Hai Karate, Tabac, Blue Stratos (I bought a bottle) lol...

Some of the guys on Basenote forum are nuts collectors.. some have1000 plus in their collection which is insane.. theres a lot of wankers on it too mind you.

I use what I buy, I'm no scent snob..though I've a few £200 plus bottles, I love a bargain tho... bought these two blind and they are absolutely superb.. both my girls and pretty much everyone else thinks same..

Ferregamo F Black... 100ml under 25 quid

Mont Blanc Individuell 75 mil under 30 quid..

Both are exceptional vfm..

ba536216a88c281a33653cf9abc10436.jpg
8406830ceba39ab9effa01b638f4f77a.jpg

My son aged 6 is well practiced with our 'chick juice' routine prior to school....although he usually calls out the colour bottle that he wants to wear lol

Bloody hell that is off topic, I'm guessing Hai Karate isn't one of them Stu :) My missus works with the perfume industry so I get the odd bottle now and again... current favourite is Gentleman by Givenchy
One of the great all timers that Mac.. Good choice [emoji106]

I'm liking this Jo Malone range....

Seems theres 4 Soof The Amber and Patchouli immediately piques my interest...

131b0f31b0e34523cbec715cf2af59f0.jpg
d0048152277652258be0a3dc6ef7d619.jpg

Last edited:
My son aged 6 is well practiced with our 'chick juice' routine prior to school....although he usually calls out the colour bottle that he wants to wear lol
Lol... 6.. starting younger every year... does he have a particular "panty dropper" fav [emoji2]

He started at 4......that was pre school times...even his teachers said they can always recognise his school jumper because it smells so nice.
Gold aka million is his fav but likes his hugo boss's

Ahhh so thats the plan.. get the lad smelling sweet so the chick teachers speak to you when you pick him up ... crafty fox.. !

Back