Gen 4 Spec order and configurator

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the BMW rad/oil cooler guard. It's solid plastic and more than enough and, obviously, fits perfectly.

Oh and in case you’re considering ordering your bike with the cowl instead of the pillion package... dont.

D0B884BB-7911-4F18-ABE0-F8771E5908B8.jpeg

Yeah the single cowl will be purchased as its cheaper than the pillion kit...i remember your post when you found out how many euros it was lol

Roll on NEC....thanks to everyone whose replied so far....have found this forum to be a fountain of knowledge...especially as I've been out of the bike scene for a few years now

Last edited:
Yeah the single cowl will be purchased as its cheaper than the pillion kit...i remember your post when you found out how many euros it was lol

Roll on NEC....thanks to everyone whose replied so far....have found this forum to be a fountain of knowledge...especially as I've been out of the bike scene for a few years now

Mine is registered as a one person vehicle, don’t want to torture the other half with this seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deposit placed today....been told anytime between March and May....have requested April coz its my birthday month. Guys at NEC yesterday said that the factory is going into double manufacturing from Dec/Jan to bring things up to speed.
Went for high tinted screen, radiator oil guards, pillion package, SOS and alarm. Also requested single cowl, paddock bobbins. As per my other thread about luggage....over £600 for rear 20l bag and saddle bags....I'll be going for the kriega set up lol
On a positive note may have a new dealer on board for discounts....watch this space

Pleased to say I've joined the club, bike ordered and now awaiting delivery. Turns out to be the most expensive ever battery replacement on my current 2016 S1000RR Sport lol

Latest posts

Back