New Member!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovebikes86

Reaction score
Hi all,
New member here making myself known.
Just purchased a 2012 gen 2 road bike to convert to track. Owned another gen2 a few years back on a 14 plate bought new but had to sell due to starting a business and wanted another since. Look forward to getting involved and getting to know you allđź‘Ť

Welcome to the forum. Favorite track and any good track day advice? Do you have any mods or are you planning on any?
Ian

Thanks! Favourite track has to brands, it’s my local track. Haven’t been on track for nearly four years now so need some advice myself now i think.. haha, but I would say, make sure your your bikes well maintained, spend some time going over the bike before your track day and nut and bolt check everything because you’ll be surprised at what can come loose and just make sure the bike is as safe as it can be and finally if your a newbie, just ride within your limits, get your suspension set up for you and get instruction if you can, will be much more worth it than spending loads on bolt on bits at the beginning and just enjoy it.👍🏍

Back