Finally...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gatesy

Reaction score
Hi All
It is long overdue that I am joining this forum:
Despite being a tad late, I have been riding RR's since their 2015 model, purchased new Spring 2015 - and, WOW what a bike! Chopped her in with a little over 18k miles for a new 2016 model (ABS Pro) as the dealer offering was just too good to say no! I still have the 2016 RR which is currently sitting at just under 32k miles (I wasn't able to ride her for about 4/5 months) bike was and running sweet as. Never failing to put a great big smile on my face
Apart from lots and lots of social road miles I used to commute to London (about 90miles/p/day) up the A3 and for my money is by far the best bike to use, as the speed, nimbleness, and folding mirrors are very difficult to beat!
I have ridden most of my life, starting on a BSA Bantam, Montessa, RD350LC, GPZ900, FJ1200 and loads of BMWs (all K's) and currently own/ride a K1200s (ridden only once since the RR arrived!) Husky 350 off-road :excitement:, Honda 125 scooter :barbershop_quartet_ for spuddling about on, and of course the RR :love-struck: (black)! Three active bikes, each for a very different purpose and ridden regularly.
Hopefully, that is enough to open the doors to the forum... :culpability:
Safe riding to you all, whatever your style.
Gatesy

Back