Just brought my first S1000RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigPJ

Reaction score
Hi All, just wanted to introduce myself as I’ve just brought my first S1000RR. It’s a 2010 gen 1 bike and I can’t wait to get out on it. I’ve always had older Japanese bikes and do all my own servicing etc so will be calling on your knowledge as and when I get stuck on different jobs. Thanks BigPJ

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What colour is your RR? Do you have any mods planned? What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you onboard your new steed [emoji41]

- Oli

Hi Oli, thanks for the welcome. The bike is black and grey and pretty standard. Only 9k miles with full BMW s/h. It’s got a Yoshi can but standard headers so I plan to do decat mod first and then see where I go from there. I enjoy fast road rides often in group with mates and we go Isle of Man for CTT every year. I’ll be coming to you guys for advice as I work on bike if that’s okay as I do all my own spanering and it’s my first non Japanese bike with more electronics than I’m used to. Speak soon, thanks BigPJ

Back