Gen 4 Dyno vs V4S Ducati

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carsonr6

Banned
Reaction score
Popped into the guy who looks after my bikes in Spain to get some tyres swapped on the Gen 4 and he asked if he could pop it on the dyno to see how it compared to the standard V4S that he did recently.

Quite surprised at the power - 199hp. The Ducati only made 190hp

badc2cfe5634f1ac2464ad10919f458d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see the theory confirming my real world experience. Bumped into a V4S on a German Autobahn and the V4S didn't stand a chance.

Rubbed up alongside a V4S recently, the lad was really pushing on round some sweepers but I was quite surprised to find how easily the M left it behind as soon as I got hard on the gas.

I think you have both missed out the biggest difference in both cases - rider ability. Its a proven fact RR riders are more capable than V4 riders. And better looking too.

I think you have both missed out the biggest difference in both cases - rider ability. Its a proven fact RR riders are more capable than V4 riders. And better looking too.

I'm not convinced that's true :p

The RR's are mega but the Ducati has more about it as an all round bike for me. Love mine to bits.

Never read any of this thread except this post.... and.... never a truer word said Wobbler !.....

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Back