Alpinestars Supertech R boots repair

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwbadboy

Reaction score
A steal protector on toe part of the boot felt off. Does anyone know if Alpinestars offer any kind of repair services ?

I tried emailing them no response whatsoever. The only support number that they list is +1 - the US based, altho the company is Italian.

you mean the toe slider? they are easil replacable from most dealers (a/stars) or ebay.

get the mag ones,last a lot longer if you tend to catch your toes

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alpinest...793026&hash=item58c8edf9be:g:NnEAAOSwpHtch7qY

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Alpi...242817&hash=item4d7ae96e03:g:EkgAAOSwTHRbfBaO

Sorry, should have been more specific.

The plastic bit (with a thread) where toe slider screws in got torn apart. It looks like it sits on shoe glue. Is there anyway to repair / buy it ?

you can send your boots off to a/stars for repair in Italy,but for something like that wouldn't be worth it,try a cobblers,that where i get my daytona boots re-soled at a fraction of the cost from daytona.

you can send your boots off to a/stars for repair in Italy,but for something like that wouldn't be worth it,try a cobblers,that where i get my daytona boots re-soled at a fraction of the cost from daytona.

Thing is, to mount a toe slider I would need a replacement for the plastic bit, which a cobbler wouldnt have I guess.

there may well be a UK dealer that can repair it but i doubt it.anyone i know has always sent them back to italy

cost me £120 for an absolutley fucked boot,and i mean fucked,they basically gave me a new boot back (i can't post pics on here),that included postage there and back,minimum will be about 70 quid i think.

there may well be a UK dealer that can repair it but i doubt it.anyone i know has always sent them back to italy

cost me £120 for an absolutley fucked boot,and i mean fucked,they basically gave me a new boot back (i can't post pics on here),that included postage there and back,minimum will be about 70 quid i think.
Do you have postal address to send it back or how do I contact their Italian branch?
Or do I need to do it via UK reseller?

0039 0423 5286 tel number

Viale Enrico Fermi, 5
31011 Asolo
Italy

Back