2020 New Bikes

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm so £25 saving...maybe.
I can wear a 43 or 44 depending on fit. Do they come up small?

- sorry about the thread diversion

- Alex

Last edited:
Yes, I can fit 43 or 44, I got the 43 and they are snug, but I expect they will loosen with wear, I always buy boots on the snug side as there’s nothing worse than loose boots.

I would love a pair of supertechs....my fat calfs from cycling and gym work kinda limits me....lol

Sorry also for staying off topic

Just went back on the website and I see they are all £335 now, and you can't apply the discount code to them...either way its less than Motocard, FC-Moto etc etc.
(I am specifically looking at Alpinestars Supertech R Vented Boots)

Having said that I could save nearly £200 by getting SMX-6 V2's...

Last edited:
They've definitely gone all in. I like it for that reason.
Vlad, Phil from Jerez has a deposit down.
There are 2 big questions to be answered.
1. Are the ABS electronics still trying to kill you. And will it still cost £6k to 'fix'.
2. How will the front end feel now they've completely changed the headstock? The central air path means the frame is totally new.

- Alex

Did Phil book any trackdays after delivery ? Curious to see new Honda in flesh.

Also curious to find out if they changed QS setup too. At Jerez he told me that in order to change it to a race shift, he needs to take half of the bike apart.

Did Phil book any trackdays after delivery ? Curious to see new Honda in flesh.

Also curious to find out if they changed QS setup too. At Jerez he told me that in order to change it to a race shift, he needs to take half of the bike apart.
No idea.
Not actually sure he has a deposit down now.

- Alex

Back