That time of year NEC Live 2019

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well supply it in primer so you can take it for a decent colour...

- Alex

[emoji1319][emoji1319] absolutely agree. I don’t want the M Sport when I change but I’d love a decent colour in the sport model. Can’t stand the dog dick red (personal opinion) so was hoping the Silver might work. How wrong was I.
The San Marino blue is bloody gorgeous and would look the mutts nuts. [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting some panels painted or wrapped isnt going to cost much, I don’t understand why people seem to get so put off a bike because of a colour scheme. Its not much to change and make it unique to you.

I do like the v4 streetfighter though.... need to resist....

Iker Leucona's helmet for the GP this week...on the Tech3 KTM...now thats a paint scheme.

- Alex

Anyone been today? That new Silver if you can call it that is awful. [emoji2359] what they done. It was that bad I never even took a pic.

So glad someone has put this as it kinda confirms things....I did think it was primer grey when I first saw it...

Looked busy today from social media....

Getting some panels painted or wrapped isnt going to cost much, I don’t understand why people seem to get so put off a bike because of a colour scheme. Its not much to change and make it unique to you.

I do like the v4 streetfighter though.... need to resist....

I don’t need a street fighter v4 but temptation is gripping me, can’t keep changing bikes!!

This thread needs some pictures

I’ve got bike pictures but no birds I’m afraid. [emoji2359]
53b11f459b237556af555ba8a901b8df.jpg
4168b4ee54d08806eeae5271d38c172c.jpg
3e1cc99cd49fe6f110afdff2388551be.jpg
13e516548cc4174f5f393f5c4d6c0db6.jpg
9b5083959155dcc97bb79cffe0403d61.jpg
9aaf5b0e0eb55f7d496d267629582515.jpg
061dcdac3b99513943295973d3b2ab8f.jpg

I am going on Friday.

Not much else left to buy for my Gen 4, only need rearsets and nobody has got any that I have shortlisted. (Gilles Tooling own, or the M version for £200 more).

I'm sure I will find something though :tennis:

If anyone wants to meet up around lunchtime in one of the bars, maybe we could have a forum meet?

Mark.

I am going on Friday.

Not much else left to buy for my Gen 4, only need rearsets and nobody has got any that I have shortlisted. (Gilles Tooling own, or the M version for £200 more).

If anyone wants to meet up around lunchtime in one of the bars, maybe we could have a forum meet?

Mark.
Performance Parts LTD quote 1-2 weeks delivery on Gilles. You can also buy Bonamici now.

Yes, I have spoken to Perfomance Parts.

I am hoping to make a deal for the M ones though.

I had the Bonamici ones on my Gen 3, they were good quality, but the gen 4 ones don’t look adjustable enough to me.

I am going on Friday.

Mark.

I'm going up Friday morning early also....staying over night in Hilton. Have to say not liking that akra slip on...looks very out of place lol

I'm going up Friday morning early also....staying over night in Hilton. Have to say not liking that akra slip on...looks very out of place lol

Which one, there’s 3

I have the Ti header and the GP stubby can, it’s gonna be loud, but I can always get a quiet can for UK trackdays

Which one, there’s 3

I have the Ti header and the GP stubby can, it’s gonna be loud, but I can always get a quiet can for UK trackdays

Being an old man....cough the one at the NEC so 400 yards from the front door.... haha

Back