Gen 4 Insurance

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phoned my insurers this morning and my Gen 4 has cost me an additional £150 on top of my Gen 3 premium to insure for the rest of the year. Not bad as was expecting worse. Looking forward to the weekend now for collection :)

ive nearly had a heart attack today,i went on compare insurance site and got quoted £357 to insure the msport 2020 which is due in march, by bemoto whom ive isured with for 3yrs and have over 25yrs of not making a claim.so I rung them to comfirm the price,to be told that the price that I got on the net was wrong,cos its a new bike and its nearly £20000 and parts are expensive,it will cost me £700 my 15 rr cost £180,where are you guys getting your cover from,

Bemoto - 2 bikes including the rr msport, I am paying £592 for the year. The K75 is less than £100 for a year so the rr is approx £500. As previously said a lot depends on your postcode. Perhaps the risk profile has also changed since your last premium?

I live in the south west of uk, and max ncb ,3000 miles a yr, no pillion,it just seems to be a right rip off, I like bemoto but not at that price,but thanks for your replies:sorrow:

I live in the south west of uk, and max ncb ,3000 miles a yr, no pillion,it just seems to be a right rip off, I like bemoto but not at that price,but thanks for your replies:sorrow:

I doubt you’ll get anyone to beat Bemoto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just renewed my Ducati V4 insurance, went with AA this time. £142 fully comp, protected no claims. Only £9 dearer than MCE so i went with AA.

I went to the bike show in London last fri and got some quotes from bmw £584 bennetts£704 carol nash £488, so I rung Bemoto today and got a quote for TI COVER £310-19p so ill be going with them,what a vast difference in prices,but they did want to know what tracker is fitted to the s1000rr,i was told it was data tool:stupid:

I went to the bike show in London last fri and got some quotes from bmw £584 bennetts£704 carol nash £488, so I rung Bemoto today and got a quote for TI COVER £310-19p so ill be going with them,what a vast difference in prices,but they did want to know what tracker is fitted to the s1000rr,i was told it was data tool:stupid:

Good result, did they give you the forum deal?
https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?9385-BeMoto-Motocycle-Insurance-Deals-for-Forum-Members

soofsayer yes they did give me £10 off,the quote they gave me was hundreds of pounds cheaper than any one else,so im a happy bunny,now cant wait to get the bike,hopefully i will not have the brake leaking problem mines being built now

Back