WSBK Clothing - Clinton Enterprises

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc A

Reaction score
WORLD50 discount code for all BMW World Superbike clothing...just picked up 2 puffa jackets at £30 each...

Tell me please, how high-quality are their clothes? I want to buy something in this store.

P.S. The prices are very nice.

i've had a few things over the years,t-shirts,hoodies etc and are very good

They are very good quality, I have T shirts, polo shirts, the hoodie and I just got the soft shell jacket.
I would recommend them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the puffa coat I paid 30 quid for was 50 at NEC....so got a bargain. Always had good quality kit from there and reasonably priced too

I recently bought a Tyco BSB puffa coat and a WSB Soft cell coat for £30 each on line, top quality even at full price. Well pleased.

Yes, I’ve bought plenty of stuff from Clinton’s and always impressed with the quality.

2020 Season clothing has been released....new discount code on their website.....2019 season 50% off

Has someone already bought team quilted jacket or team hoodie 2020 season? Can someone show real photos? The quality is on top?

Had a couple of polo shirts arrive.... never had any issues with the quality

Almost won't be too far from a sale with the season halfway through nearly lol. And tyco also swapes to synetic too

Back