Redding - Quali Donny

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting this. It's so unbelievable watching Scott blast his way round this and all the other tracks. I've loved every minute of his racing year. What a damn shame he's off to worlds.
Ian

Genuinely think he's worthy of the other Repsol Honda. He'd do more with it the JL99.

Clearly a cut above BSB. I want him to win the championship and take it to Rea next year

- Alex

Absolutely agree Alex. Shame about Gorge though, he really was a great rider. Probably should have been retained by Ducati.

Absolutely agree Alex. Shame about Gorge though, he really was a great rider. Probably should have been retained by Ducati.
Yeah, I like JL99, probably because he seems so marmite to others. Wish he'd found a way with the Honda by now but its clearly a crap bike for any normal human. MM93 is a freak.
The other Honda riders are going backwards in the standings at an alarming rate.

I feel Scotty would do more with it but not necessarily enough.

- Alex

Scroll to 6:46. I guess that's "hard to find neutral" issue everyone keeps talking about in Gen4.

Back