S1000RR beginner. Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. As I've said before there are some frighteningly clever, knowledgeable people on here. Fill your boots [emoji106]
I'm riding a 2015 Gen 3, which I love. After many, many years of riding on the road, I'm track only now.
Ian, County Durham

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. As I've said before there are some frighteningly clever, knowledgeable people on here. Fill your boots [emoji106]
I'm riding a 2015 Gen 3, which I love. After many, many years of riding on the road, I'm track only now.
Ian, County Durham

Hi, thanks for the welcome. Got a 2012 red/black/white sport, blown away, what an awesome bike. Only ridden for a couple of hundred miles so far, on road. It seems a dark bike!!! The sheer speed, the power! The quick shifter is addictive!!! Takes a little bit of getting used to, not at all like my ex-2016 model GSXR1000, the BMW is out of this world, it’s been on steroids and with loads of clever techie stuff that make you look good, I would say speechless....... but obvlously not!!

Hi Chris, that is so surreal!? I previously owned a number of GSXR's including the iconic K5 awesome bikes..........however no where near the S1THOU (believe me it hurts me to say that)
Enjoy your new bike. [emoji106]

Ian, County Durham
PS Only God knows how good the new one is!?!?! [emoji44]

Back