S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum!

Tell us a little about yourself, what is your riding history and what sort of riding do you enjoy?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Tell us a little about yourself, what is your riding history and what sort of riding do you enjoy?

Hi, I am between bikes at the moment, have had lots of differents bikes in the past including BM's. i used to ride on the road but stopped riding on the road when my daughter was born and just did trackdays with the odd race here and there.
I have worked in WSBK for the last 2 years as a mechanic, with Aprilia and BMW. I have been with Tom Sykes on the new BMW for the last year before having to leave my role as his mechanic due to personal reasons.
I have now set a buisness up for repairing, prepping and building race-track bikes.

Not many people get to tell that amazing story about thavehemselves!! I have to admit I'm slightly envious [emoji23]
I dare say you might find your business takes off after posting that on here? Good luck.
Where do you live?

Ian, County Durham
PS I'm track day only now too.

I am hoping it does as I need to be around home now due to family reasons. I am just down the road from you. Just near Redcar in the north east.

If you fancy being a trader on here then please PM @soofsayer
We only ask for a good deal for our members...

- Alex

its not glamorous at all. lots of long days in garages and airports but yes had some really good times....

If you have any insight on the Gen4 setup for the track I am sure there's plenty of folk looking for guidance.

Swingarm length, good gearing, geometry front and rear.

- Alex

I can vouch for Lees Credentials [emoji106]

Welcome to the forum Lee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back