Extended swingarm RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antonio_beqa

Reaction score
Hello i am trying to figure out how to extend swingarm but as i can see there is not any extensions for S1000RR 2018 i mea there is extension evil but it quit much and also you are fully changing rear swingarm , on gsxr it was extenstion swingarms wich eas going in rear swingarm and how people are extended 2018 s1000rr ?

I doubt anyone on here has an extended swingarm.
What's the point? If you're drag racing then I would guess there maybe more information on dedicated sites?

Sorry.

I find its the americans who ride around with extended swing arms.....lol why ruin a perfectly balanced bike?

do you mean fully on extended,as im drag bike,or just a tweaked swingarm,harris or spondon style which gives a bit more adjustablilty

Suter WSBK swingarm... can't get better than that for racing.

Gearing, geometry etc can tame the lift.

- Alex

Its almost half price of my motorcycle i need chipest way to extand swingarm , on gsxr extension was in 200 $

What chain length are you looking to run, to give us an idea.
Or swingarm length, stock is ~604mm

- Alex

Chain 525 oem , but i think extended 6 will be enough so it would be better if i will not change full rear swingarm , for example on suzuki there is swingarm longer blocks

We have Harris swing arm, can't state our wheelbase but on the RR there is a sweet spot were the traction and anti wheelie work well. I'll post a pic of the bike from the side, but you will need to work out the rough measures from there I'm afraid. Sorry, I'm not allowed to give data away.
Paul

Back