MCN Long Term Test Reviews

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really comprehensive review . I think Neevsy is the best in the business at this. Strangely he gives it a big thumbs up all round but finished off saying he would not buy one!!

Good review and I think it confirms what many have said on here. Its so focused on going fast that its not very exciting at legal speeds on the road. It was a similar sort of thing with the Gen 3 anyhow really?

Good review and I think it confirms what many have said on here. Its so focused on going fast that its not very exciting at legal speeds on the road. It was a similar sort of thing with the Gen 3 anyhow really?
Yep, with any supersport really.

I think Neevsy’s spot on. The Beemer’s more about function rather than form, it looks good enough to me but my M’s not something I’d go into the garage and cuddle up to, like I imagine I’d do with one of the Italian things.

I know I’d struggle to live with the characteristics of any of the big vees on the road. Hopefully my piece of ruthless Teutonic efficiency will help keep me out of the weeds.

Think the shift cam made it more accessible for road riding, yes they all tell you that it is not as exciting as a naked when it comes to road riding but guess what like 70% or more of these kind of bikes are ridden on roads, so these owners don’t care about that fact (as with most reviews on the latest sport bikes end the same way for what comes to road riding).

Is the best bang for the buck and is usable on roads and top 3 or 5 for race tracks what else do one amateur need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back