What are they worth?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GavD101

Reaction score
Quick question to those in the know. I had a very soggy day at Silverstone on Friday and i've decided I want to invest in a second set of wheels which i can use as wets.

There are few options on the old Fleabay and I have come across.

Question is, what would you pay for good/useable condition set of wheels? I found a pair for under 600 quid. (Includes discs and sprockets)

The seller also has a full Akrapovic system (long can) which he said blows under the magic 100db with a baffle. It has a few marks and scuff but overall seems in good condition. Again this is 600 as well. Does that seem like a fair deal?

Cheers

Gav

I saw that Phil Crowe had a set of wheels he was selling on FB the other day that might be a better option (because you know they will be true).

As for VFM, is the akra a ti system or ss?

If the items are straight the costs seem fair.
The headers need to be for the Gen3 15-18.

I saw that Phil Crowe had a set of wheels he was selling on FB the other day that might be a better option (because you know they will be true).

As for VFM, is the akra a ti system or ss?
I don't suppose you have a link? I don't use Facebook. The Exhaust is SS, I am guessing the end can is Ti though?

Alex, bike is a 2016 and the seller doesn't seem too far away so i can have a look at them. Looking at his track bike it doesn't seem he was too shy to spend money and he is only selling as he has bought a Ducati V4.

600 quid is cheap if the wets on them are in decent nick.

croweys are 900 i think but are the hp wheels.

Thanks for the links lad. They look like they have a nice setup.

The wheels are with tyres. Just brakes rotors, abs ring and sprocket.

Quick question which I probably know the answer to but just need confirmation. Do I need a servo buddy if replacing the full system?

Back