M seat

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldwobbler

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
It seems to be a common complaint that the seat on the M bike is hard.
Has anyone on here taken delivery of a "Sport" model with the standard seat? How does it compare to the standard seat on the previous models (Gen 2/Gen 3)?
Ta.

It seems to be a common complaint that the seat on the M bike is hard.
Has anyone on here taken delivery of a "Sport" model with the standard seat? How does it compare to the standard seat on the previous models (Gen 2/Gen 3)?
Ta.

the sport seat is pretty much the same as a gen 3. slightly different shape but same comfort.

M seat isn't too bad either. I don't feel the pain anymore... :)

I am for once happy to get a dedicated seat when I buy a racing pack bike!
I do wear cycling bibs for longer rides.

I told the dealer if someone drops a standard one so he can tell me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I took the Sport out for the afternoon saturday. That seat feels the same as the old model. Speaking to the dealer, you can order a lower or comfort M sport seat at time of build. Same badges.

Good is that they can bring it to their shop and one can have a look or test it. But that also make me think on gambling with a Luimoto cover and gel insert.

I think @r25sti had a test ride on an M bike with the taller M seat. I'm fairly sure he said it was just as hard but taller. He may be able to confirm?

Hi, I took the Sport out for the afternoon saturday. That seat feels the same as the old model. Speaking to the dealer, you can order a lower or comfort M sport seat at time of build. Same badges.

my motorad dealer said it comes with medium seat and cannot choose which to have even at time of order? but as i said before the demo bike had a high M seat and it was solid.

Last edited:
As thought maybe the luimoto is better option.

Hi guys.
Just got my M last week ...yes the standard seat it well hard .any more info on this high / comfort seat .any ome else tried it ?

Back