BMW Race helmet & user feedback/sizing info

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vengeance

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I would like to hear from you If you own or have purchased an BMW Race Helmet.

Please let me know any sizing nuances & your experiences with this helmet. I am looking at buying the size medium BMW Race Helmet based on the size chart.

Currently I ride in an Shoei X Spirit III & i am a size medium ) my noggin measure 56.5 CM.

This is a second lid & need to fit an Sena 10r if possible.

Please provide any useful feedback on the BMW Race Helmet.

Thanks

Yes I know you should always try on a helmet before buying blah , blah , blah LOL , thanks but i am still interested in any owners feedback with their experiences of the BMW Race helmet & have now found out these do run small in case someone else is thinking of buying one,

FYI i bought a one new in size M with a box opened for £100.00 so pulled the trigger & bought it blind as i didnt care about not trying one on as it was so cheap & really dont care about the £100 quid if it didn't fit as i would either sell it on again or give it to one of my mates ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

FYI Also BMW confirmed the shell size for an size M & L is the same so you can just change the inner liner from a M to L which is only £69.00 from any BMW Motorrad dealer.

Last edited:
eh,you bought one,but you still want peoples opinions on them? err okidoke

I tried the road version on yesterday and was told they are made by Shark. They didn't have a race version in stock to try, but being just plain black & white I wasn't keen, he said that was old design as well.

eh,you bought one,but you still want peoples opinions on them? err okidoke

This is meant to be a friendly forum so members can exchange useful information & collaborate not trolling around looking for opportunistic smart arse sarcasm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is meant to be a friendly forum so members can exchange useful information & collaborate not trolling around looking for opportunistic smart arse sarcasm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

touchy soul aint ya.

was a simple question,you've bought 1,yet still want peoples opinions on them,seems a bit backwards to me,but hey ho.

my opinion,try 1 on first,but your not interested in blah blah comments..

Calm down guys.

The BMW kit is made by Schuberth, if their kit fits you then the BMW kit should be good. Its premium gear.

- Alex

Back