Gen 3 owner about to buy a Gen4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IsMad

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I am a previous Gen3 owner but unfortunately had to sell to fund a house purchase. Now I am settled I am looking to get back on board the roundel. The Gen4 looks the like part and I will be looking to place an Order shortly. I am going for the sport in silver, the M is just too much of a stretch.

I have been reading a lot of the posts on here about the delivery issues and initial problems people seem to have. It has been very interesting and I thank all the posters for their inputs. Even with all the issues I am still keen to have one.

I look forward to updating all with my new bike next year.. :beguiled:

IsMad...I've had the 2010, 2012, 2015 and got the 2019 in June. It's true there are some teething troubles but what completely new piece of engineering doesn't have. What's important is how they address it. My local Motorrad dealer has been superb. The 2019 Bike is totally different to the 2015 where as previous models have been refinements of the last one. If you didn't know you'd swear this was a different bike because in reality it is. I have the M-Sport and I know it's a stretch but wow...what a machine. The lighter Carbon wheels makes the turn-in incredible. The power delivery is mind-blowing. You won't be disappointed. If you're ordering now I guess it'll be well into next year for delivery by which time the initial wrinkles will be smoothed out. :tennis:

Back