My first RR ride since delivery.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rednine

Reaction score
I went for my first decent learning curve ride since the RR was delivered last Thursday by Bahnstormers. Blimey, there is so much techy stuff to take on board, she's also like a firework compared with my 4XV, when you open the taps and I've only got as far as sport and fast modes!! There's still two modes to go :eek: including slick and user!!! Delivery throughout the range though is super smooth. However I conducted myself fairly sensibly and after a hundred mile learning curve whilst making good progress :) I called in at a very busy Loomies for a brew. To sum up, I am really chuffed with my purchase. A brilliant bike. :peach:

Congrats, haven’t been to Loomies for a while.

I’ve just placed a deposit on a new S1000RR motorsport and should be collecting in around 4 weeks.

Have you considered an Akrapovic can or full system as the std exhaust is far too quiet.

How did you get such a short delivery time?

Congrats, haven’t been to Loomies for a while.

I’ve just placed a deposit on a new S1000RR motorsport and should be collecting in around 4 weeks.

Have you considered an Akrapovic can or full system as the std exhaust is far too quiet.

Hi Gixermogs, in answer to your question, I purchased a mint titanium Akro end can from a forum member. Just waiting for a new clamp from Bahnstormers. My existing original end can does produce a really good sound and lots of crackling and popping on the over run though. :cool:

Hi Gixermogs, in answer to your question, I purchased a mint titanium Akro end can from a forum member. Just waiting for a new clamp from Bahnstormers. My existing original end can does produce a really good sound and lots of crackling and popping on the over run though. :cool:

Went for another test ride on a 2019 s1000rr motorsport this afternoon and the std exhaust sounds absolutely pants.

The bike needs an Akrapovic full system. After the disappointing exhaust note I’m seriously tempted to buy a new RSV4 1100 Factory with Akrapovic can instead of a new s1000rr motorsport

That’s because the 2019 is Euro 4 or later, mine is Euro 3 with a much smaller cat hence totally different sound. The Akro end can going on mine will actually produce a lower note. 🙄

Back