She packs a punch

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylezx7r

Reaction score
Had a trackday today on my new bike at Croft , that RS2E remap and throttle mod is fantastic I highly recommend it.

I was just having a steady away day to get used to it and I’m highly impressed. It’s night and day different to my gen 2.

The gear lever is terrible though I can’t get used to how much travel there is and I struggled to get a proper set up that suited me so I need abit more time on it. It seemed like a big afford to flick from left to right at Jim Clarke’s .

Overall though I think it’s a fantastic bike,
2b5ecdc1e1dd0c927076425f4a809200.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking very good. Did KRG do the mods? They're local to me which is very useful [emoji4][emoji108][emoji106]
Ian
Durham.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

He is KRG ;)

Looking good Kyle, glad you like the map.

Re flicking whats your swing arm length and rear ride height?

- Alex

Had a trackday today on my new bike at Croft , that RS2E remap and throttle mod is fantastic I highly recommend it.

I was just having a steady away day to get used to it and I’m highly impressed. It’s night and day different to my gen 2.

The gear lever is terrible though I can’t get used to how much travel there is and I struggled to get a proper set up that suited me so I need abit more time on it. It seemed like a big afford to flick from left to right at Jim Clarke’s .

Overall though I think it’s a fantastic bike,

why dont you try gp shift ?

He is KRG ;)

Looking good Kyle, glad you like the map.

Re flicking whats your swing arm length and rear ride height?

- Alex

Swing arm is 613mm which is where my gen 2 was but I’m thinking about shortening it slightly. Forks are flush
Not sure about ride height not measured it but the eccentric mount is set so seat is in its highest position .

Is your rebound front and rear ramped up quite stiff? I find I need to stiffen up my rebound a few clicks to calm the bike down through chicanes but maybe you are the other way? We have had threads discussing the chain/swing arm length on here before but I run mine long at 120 chain links and the bike is definitely not sluggish on direction changes; quite the opposite I find with the seat being so high.

Back