Bmw s1000rr 2019-2020 recall

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same issue on my 2019RR. Can't find neutral when I want it. Have to shut down engine to do so. Bit crap at traffic lights or petrol station. Local dealer is working on it. I've already had an engine fault which they had to replace the Throttle Body assembly. This is my 4th RR so I'm somewhat disheartened.

Just been into bmw today to get another test ride on a rr coz i wasnt impressed 1st time round but theres another bloody recall so there wont be any test rides til november they think. On paper the s1000rr seems the bike to have but not if you cant get one lol

I've just received my new S1000RR port and was told the recall is to do with the oil cooler something about the pipes fracturing i'm still waiting for my recall letter!!

I've just received my new S1000RR port and was told the recall is to do with the oil cooler something about the pipes fracturing i'm still waiting for my recall letter!!

Hi, I've had my recall letter this week. Spoke to my Dealer and they told me the parts aren't due until December. New Clutch is due this month.

Back