Alpha Racing QA Throttle

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

umran9

Reaction score
Hi doe sanyone use a Alpha Racing QA Throttle? Are they a direct fit as inyou don't have to change your switches to Racing ones? Was going to go for the ACCASOTO QA Throttle but I will have to lose my original switches...Its only a weekend road bike so want to keep it simple.

It can be done but requires a bit of ingenuity as the switchgear is also connected to the fixing tag on the throttle.I was fortunate as I had a spare throttle assembly to cut the tag off.
The easiest way would be to search ebay for a secondhand throttle assembly and cut the tag off.

I have the Alpha QA one, I cut the fixing tag as mentioned off my old throttle and used that, and kept the old switches.

I have the Alpha QA one, I cut the fixing tag as mentioned off my old throttle and used that, and kept the old switches.
I thought the Alpha one was a direct fit... Can the same be done wth Accasato Throttle?

When you remove the old throttle,you will see that the locating tag is also used for the switch gear.Cut that tag off and use it to re-fit the switch gear.

When you remove the old throttle,you will see that the locating tag is also used for the switch gear.Cut that tag off and use it to re-fit the switch gear.
Can I do that with ACCASOTTO QA too?

all the Q/A throttles have their own fixings.The issue is there is no fixing for the switchgear without using the tag off the bmw throttle.

Back