Rear sets on now lost blipper...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 445

Reaction score
So stuck on some HP rearsets this weekend and took for a spin - the blipper has stopped working. Everything connected so wondered if this has happened to anyone else?

Nothing else changed?

Any thoughts from you folk?

Is the angle between rod and lever 90 ?

are you sure it's not the issue with wind/clutch lever ?

If you think all is good then I would start by clearing the 'adaptions' config. A GS911 or RCK or BMW job. Once cleared you should be able to retrain the shifter.

10secs in each gear until the gear indicator stops flashing (each time). If the gear indicator is flashing already then thats whats wrong. All gears must be synched before the QS works. As I found on my sighting laps today [emoji50]

Alternatively any of the 3 above can tell you fault codes...

- Alex

If you think all is good then I would start by clearing the 'adaptions' config. A GS911 or RCK or BMW job. Once cleared you should be able to retrain the shifter.

10secs in each gear until the gear indicator stops flashing (each time). If the gear indicator is flashing already then thats whats wrong. All gears must be synched before the QS works. As I found on my sighting laps today [emoji50]

Alternatively any of the 3 above can tell you fault codes...

- Alex
Hi mate, that's really useful - thanks.

Rode it to the Bahnstormers today and it totally behaved itself - typical! Might if thrown up an error code so left it with them ;)

Cheers

Back