Sepang MotoGP Anyone?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skel

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,
Hope all is good out there in the land of RR?
As the title states, me and the mrs are off to Sepang and are looking for a any advice. I know there are some world travelers on here and thought you might be able to guide in the right direction.
If not I’ll pass on my experience when back [emoji4]
Thanks in advance.
Skel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sepang MotoGP

I popped across to Kuala Lumpur last year for a long weekend and I may do the same again this November to watch the MotoGP. The Sepang International Circuit is located next door to KL International Airport. For convenience you can stay near the circuit at one of the airport hotels, but you will have a much better time if you stay in the city as KL is absolutely fantastic. From the city the best way to get to the circuit is via the KLIA Ekspres Fast Train. This runs between KL Sentral Station and the airport and is fast and pretty cheap. To get to the circuit you then simply hop on the shuttle bus directly from the airport. Other than that expect the weather to be extremely hot and humid, the food is great, and the people are welcoming and friendly.

https://www.sepangcircuit.com/
https://www.kliaekspres.com/

Thanks gents.
We’re using a company for the first time to get to and from Sepang from KL and have VR46 stand tickets. However I’ve heard that it’s first come first served where seats are concerned? Whats the venue like for food and drink? There was 170,000 people there last year and they’re expecting more this year. Is it carnage? What’s the general cost of your meals in KL like? Never been to Malaysia before so not sure what to expect. I’ve heard the humidity is ridiculous. Any tips for fat lads. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back