2015 s1000rr sold

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paradoc

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I got a good price for my 15 from Barnhstomers Alton,great to deal with:adoration:,ive gone for the Msport but don't want it till march 2020.hopefully bmw will have sorted them selves out by then, so I have a few bits for sale if anybodies intrested ,PM ME, Evo TECH tail tidy Race fit,growler with baffle Light tech rearsets RG rear footrest blanks MRA SCREEN, LIGHT TINT FRONT CARBON MUDGUARD CARBON REAR HUGGER/CHAIN GUARD,1 PIECE BRAKE/CLUTCH LEVERS, V-TREC,FLIP UPS ORG R/L MIRRORS

sorry alex,the parts are off 15 rr,racefit stubby endcan carbon sleeve with baffle £250,pp,screen mra light tint, £40,lighttech rearsets£175,RG rearfoot peg blanks £20,front carbon mudguard£60, rear hugger and chain guard carbon 1 piece £75 V-Trec flip up brake/clutch levers,£20,evo tech tail tidy £50 all items plus pp, if anybody needs pics pm me,does most of the parts fit rr 16 to18 rr and 17 r

sorry alex,the parts are off 15 rr,racefit stubby endcan carbon sleeve with baffle £250,pp,screen mra light tint, £40,lighttech rearsets£175,RG rearfoot peg blanks £20,front carbon mudguard£60, rear hugger and chain guard carbon 1 piece £75 V-Trec flip up brake/clutch levers,£20,evo tech tail tidy £50 all items plus pp, if anybody needs pics pm me,does most of the parts fit rr 16 to18 rr and 17 r

Which rearsets are they? I see they do a couple of different options with them.

Hi, is the Racefit exhaust still for sale? If so any picture you can share? Thanks

Latest posts

Back